php user group in DC?

Norell Guttman superduperjob2 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 15:38:11 EDT 2002

I am from NY but am currently work in DC.  I have enjoyed the topics brought up in this mailing list but is there a PHP mailing list for DC? How about a DC PHP users group?

I was hoping to attend a meeting in DC but going to meetup.com php we so far only have 8 members (3 includes me, my co-worker, and my boss).  With DC and the surrounding environs considered a Techtopia [http://www.nvtc.org/techtopia/mapwlogos.pdf]
with a lot of tech companies (vs NY having mostly financials, insurance, etc., which are non-IT centered) I think that the should be a lot of php programmers here [not meaning to knock NYC but I spent months looking for a job before deciding to leave my birthplace and look for a job elsewhere].  Anyone have any info?

superduperjob2 at hotmail.com