[nycphp-talk] php user group in DC?

Jeffrey Konikowski jeffrey.konikowski at ams.com
Wed Jul 24 16:24:28 EDT 2002

I'd be up for joining a group in the DC area.  I am from NYC on travel to
DC for a few months.

"Norell Guttman" <superduperjob2 at hotmail.com>
07/24/2002 03:37 PM
Please respond to talk

        To:     NYPHP Talk <talk at nyphp.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [nycphp-talk] php user group in DC?

I am from NY but am currently work in DC.  I have enjoyed the topics
brought up in this mailing list but is there a PHP mailing list for DC?
How about a DC PHP users group?

I was hoping to attend a meeting in DC but going to meetup.com php we so
far only have 8 members (3 includes me, my co-worker, and my boss).  With
DC and the surrounding environs considered a Techtopia
[http://www.nvtc.org/techtopia/mapwlogos.pdf]
with a lot of tech companies (vs NY having mostly financials, insurance,
etc., which are non-IT centered) I think that the should be a lot of php
programmers here [not meaning to knock NYC but I spent months looking for
a job before deciding to leave my birthplace and look for a job
elsewhere].  Anyone have any info?

superduperjob2 at hotmail.com