[nycphp-talk] Creating file for download on the fly?

Kayra Otaner kayraotaner at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 10:37:59 EDT 2002

Hi, I think this self explaining code helps :

header("Content-disposition: filename=$filename.csv");
header("Content-type: application/octetstream");
header("Pragma: no-cache");
header("Expires: 0");
echo $csvfilecontent;

PS : You need to use this code before any other output since header() function requires to be sent
before anything else.

Best

Kayra Otaner