[nycphp-talk] Meeting Notes (Out of the office)

Ted Morawski ted at abptuf.org
Fri Jul 26 23:52:08 EDT 2002

I am currently on leave and will return to the office on
Monday, Aug. 5, 2002. If your issue is of critical importance,
please contact Albert Sunseri - sunseri at abpi.net or
Luke Schnirring - luke at abpi.net . Thanks.

>>> talk 07/26/02 23:29 >>>

What optonline.net site if you are talking about optonline.net then i am
sorry but I cant take credit for that site the is Cablevision's site, my
broadband ISP