[nycphp-talk] multiple gateways and linux

Jim Suto jim at alliedtours.com
Tue Jun 4 13:29:14 EDT 2002

Actually the circuits in question are not at the location you mentioned but
I could make address DNS records for www.alliedtours.com to point to
X.X.X.X, Y.Y.Y.Y, Z.Z.Z.Z where x,y,z represent public IPs that I got from
the three T1s and have all those IPs each assigned to one of three NICS in
the server.  This doesn't require bgp to work, right?