NYPHP Wiki WAS:Making URLs Search Engine Friendly - Follow Up

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 00:24:50 EDT 2002

Hey Ophir and others,

Sorry I'm so late in getting back to this, but it kind of got lost in
my email stack.  I've cut and pasted Ophir's great info to the wiki
(http://dev.nyphp.org/wiki), as well as the follow-up messages, which
provide additional info.  It's still rough, but I hope people will work
with it and get it formatted and completed in more of an article
format.

Hopefully this will spark the building of additional articles and
information with this wiki, which then will be integrated with forums
and mailing lists, building a knowledge base.  To keep the wiki sane,
we have a wiki master/editor, available for contact at
wikimaster at nyphp.org.  Thank your Charles!

People interested in participating with this, should join the NYPHP
Development list, since we don't want to clutter other's mail boxes too
much.

Thank you,

Hans Z.

http://www.consolemonkey.com/nyphp/allphpfiles/example/name/ophir/city/nyc.html