[nycphp-talk] Object Oriented Question

Ian Forsyth ian at plusfour.org
Fri Jun 7 11:26:25 EDT 2002

class game extends db //in teh db class you have a function db that
intialized connection so there is only on file with connection credentials..
{
	function game($gameid,$type = "single")
	{
		switch($gameid)
{
	case "0" :
	$this->getAllGames($type);
	break;
	default :
	$this->getGame($gameid);
}
	function getAllGames($type)
{
	$q = "select * from games g,reviews r where g.gameid = r.gameid ";
	$q .= " and g.console = '$type'";
	$this->query($q);
}
}