[nycphp-talk] Encrypt info in an email

John Ensign dev at thebinarylab.com
Wed Jun 12 17:41:14 EDT 2002

I would use PGP, odds are client is on win, and he/she can install a ns
pretty outlook integrated pgp client right into the mail client to auto
decrypt.  As for encrypting the original mail on the server, here is a link
with source.

http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/imp/pgp.php?r=2.26

As well, the book "Web Application Developement with PHP" by Rathskiller,
has a fully worked PGP class.... code is clean, tight, and understandable to
boot. )

Hope this helps.....

john