[nycphp-talk] Good Manhattan Source for Ethernet Cable

Brent Baisley brent at landover.com
Fri Jun 14 15:12:56 EDT 2002

I've got two boxes of cable left over from a move/renovation we did about
2.5 years ago. I suppose there is a few hundred feet left in each box
(yellow), they were originally 1000 feet each.

Anyway, the company/address on the side of the box is:
Midtown Electric Supply
157 West 18th Street

http://www.midtownelectric.com

--