NYPHP Updates and News

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 09:56:59 EDT 2002

Hello all,

Our next monthly meeting is about a week away, and I'd like to start
planning some things.

First, I have had some offers for presentations/seminars/exhibits at
our next meeting.  If you intend to present at our next meeting, PLEASE
contact me off-list ASAP (hans at nyphp.org) with what you are planning so
I can include it in the announcements and make sure we have enough time
for everything.  If you haven't planned on presenting anything,
remember that anyone is welcome to present just about anything; just
give us a fair warning so we can prepare.

I myself will try to exhibit some software I'm working on, but I'm
going camping and have a wedding (not mine), so it's going to be a
rough few days.

Lastly, we have had an offer to colocate a box for NYPHP and Open
Source projects.  While I have a box to put there, I'd like something
with a little more guts, so please contact me directly (hans at nyphp.org)
if this is something you can help with.  Also, we would be a mirror for
Mozilla (great party by the by!) so this would be great!

Thanks everyone,

Hans Z.