Load Balancer

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Thu Jun 20 12:22:20 EDT 2002

I'm using Cisco Local Director now.  It doesn't serve my purpose.  There new
product CSS will not achieve what I am looking to do either.  However, it
does have a feature that allow me to write customize Perl script to monitor
the performance on my server farm.  I feel that spending $$$ on such feature
is a waste of money.  May be there is an open source software that enable me
to do this. Does anybody know of any load balancer software?  I need an LB
that can load balance services and threads (and CPU time if possible) on my
servers.