[nycphp-talk] Getin' paranoid with php code protection

louie louie at zibi.co.il
Thu Jun 20 17:24:24 EDT 2002

greetings !

see the big picture !!!

well, lets clear things,
napster user i believe know that they doing something wrong !
but they are not stealing! they are price adjusters, music disk's should be
way cheaper
than what it is right now, and thanks to napster price did drop down.
the only people who makes the big bucks are not and never will be the
artists.
the only person with the fat bank account are the manager/record companies.

i also believe that each of you can pick at least one computer Application
that should be cheaper to the public for using and license.

As for coding/programs I believe that as employee in the tech world
you make less money than what you should make only cuz a lot of programs
are not free or open source.
i can give an example: the team that develop win XP
they got money for there coding time and maybe some bonus.
but microsoft is the company that makes the money of there hard work.
think, is out there was a program that is free to the public
and can help you with your web application, you still need the knowledge,
to implant the program in to your source, and if you NOT a programmer,
probably you will need to hire one to do so.
witch give money to the php community, if you still feel like its stealing,
pay pal to the program owner to show your gratitude.

look what heppen to SEGA with the dream case,
since #dcisos and the UTOPIA.

chap chap
louie.
-"Never trust a program unless you have the source."