mysql command line

Ian Forsyth ian at plusfour.org
Tue Jun 25 10:12:00 EDT 2002

Is there any utility out there that allows you to import selective records
from a mysqldump.sql file?

for instance..

On June 12 I made a back up of the database on june 13 i deleted products
having a compandy_id = 20, on june 14 we needed those products back, and
lots of other products where updated so i can't just dump the table and
replace it..

so is there any thing already made that would allow me to import the records
from the product table that have a company_id = 20 from a mysqldump.sql file
(meaning it has create table and insert statements, its no tab seperated)...

Ian