[nycphp-talk] mysql command line

David Sklar sklar at sklar.com
Tue Jun 25 10:24:51 EDT 2002

Some possibilities:

1. grep (just pick out the lines you care about)

2. emacs (or your favorite editor) to edit the dump file

3. create a dummy database, load the dumpfile into the dummy database, and
then pull out the data from there with something like "INSERT INTO
actual_db.table SELECT * FROM dummy_db.table WHERE company_id = 20"

-dave