MEETING - Open NYPHP Meeting Tomorrow

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 21:10:40 EDT 2002

Hello all,

The monthly NYPHP meeting will be tomorrow in Manhattan, at our usual
location at 6:30pm.  Details are available at http://nyphp.org.

Tomorrow's meeting focus will be open Q&A, networking, and adhoc
talks/presentations.  An LCD projector is available with web access,
and a large portion of the meeting will be available for informal
breakout discussions.

As I'm sure many know, the PC Expo is in session, and contains a Web
Services exhibit floor.  While many may be tired after the expo (I was
today), I hope that you will still attend tomorrow's meeting, as there
will be much to talk about.

Hope to see everyone there!

Regards,

Hans Z.