PHP and Javascript/HTML

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 15:39:21 EDT 2002

I have a co-worker who will be working with me on a couple pages.  He
knows a little about Javascript and PHP and will be doing mostly
frontend work, including taking a static HTML page and marking it up
with PHP, so dynamic tables/etc can be generated from DB data that I
supply (so I don't have to - YES!).

Does anyone have resources that they've found particularly useful for
implementing PHP in HTML/Javascript/layout/generation/etc.  I'd like to
stay away from templates/"supply a couple vars and out comes a
table"/class systems - just good old fashioned HTML markup with PHP.

Thanks,

HZ