Test message and Update - Please Read

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 09:34:37 EDT 2002

Good Morning,

Last night, just as I was about to go to sleep, I noticed some oddities
with the mail server.  Turns out, for one reason or another (possibly
my doing, although I'm blaming null mounts in FreeBSD) sendmail started
going crazy.  From what I can tell, some of you may have received
duplicate emails from tom at supertom.com - this is sendmail's doing, not
Tom's.  Also, some incoming messages were dropped.  If you posted last
night, and haven't seen your message yet, you'll need to repost.

Everything should be cleared up now, however, with normalcy settling
back in.

Thanks,

Hans Z.