[nycphp-talk] DB Permissions

Jerry Wing jwing at www.erols.com
Sun May 19 19:58:34 EDT 2002

I just was able to make the UPDATE command work on some known good code,
Jeremy, so the problem is in my code and not with the data base...I will
be working all night to try and find out what there is that is different
between my code and the known good code that works... I modeled my code
on the known good code so i don't know where i went off track....