[nycphp-talk] Verity Search Engine

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 10:56:56 EDT 2002

I took a quick google and didn't come up with much.  However I noticed
that Verity (VDK) supports COM, which PHP supports as well
(php.net/com).  There are also some ways to bridge PHP and Java
(php.net/java), but I'm not sure if it's at the level to be of use
here.  There is also the PEAR SOAP library, which might be useful here.
 Either way, I've never used any of these, so I'm flying blind.

Hans Z.