[nycphp-talk] Meeting Followup

Nunez, Eddy enunez at tiaa-cref.org
Thu May 23 11:20:55 EDT 2002

G'morn all,

	Weblog? Blah! A web forum would be more useful to the members.
I suggest breakin' it up into different areas, for example:

	o "Member Discussions/Chat/Issues/Etc",
	o "Meeting Minutes/Log"(static area only "webmaster" can update),
	o "Previous Presentations"
	o "Reference Area"(maybe, alot of reference sites out there already)
	o "Member CODEZ!"
	  (stuff written by members, I'm sure many will love to contribute
to this ;)
	o "Club Rules and Related-Junk"
	o "LAMP Book Library"
	  (Overdue books? List of books available with an accompaning book
review)
	o "Kool Zites" - (Member Recommended Sites with description/review)
	o etc etc etc

There are free forum services out there, or better yet...
download some php(of course) based web forum app and put it on nyphp.org.

My 3 cents,
-Ed