[nycphp-talk] Installing ZendStudio_Server. Anybody know how?

Zeev Suraski zeev at zend.com
Fri May 24 12:38:31 EDT 2002

Charles,

Thanks for the input.  To be honest, we're not in a position where we'd
consider redoing the entire design of the installation from scratch right
now, so these far-reaching changes you suggest are probably not going to
happen in the foreseeable future (even though it would have been a Good
Thing).    There's simply no time to start doing that from scratch.

I'm still interested in fixing the problems that were found, even if we
don't turn it to an ideal recoverable installation program.  I'm especially
interested in hearing about the problems that people bumped into, which
originally sparked this thread - specific texts you found to be unclear,
incompatibilities with the way certain distributions are laid out, etc.

Thanks,

Zeev