Off-Topic: Mozilla 1.0 Release Party (New York City)

D C Krook dkrook at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 23:16:39 EDT 2002

Came across this via Slashdot.  I thought it would be of general interest to
the group, especially since it's only a mile south of where we meet...

http://meetzilla.mozdev.org/events/mozilla-1.0.html

Mozilla 1.0 Release Party (New York City)

Mozilla 1.0 be landing soon! No one knows exactly when. In New York City,
we'll be celebrating the big event on Wednesday, June 12th at Remote Lounge,
a high-tech bar in the East Village. There won't be a cover charge or a
guest list, but please do RSVP or send us email so we have a good idea of
how many people to expect.