[nycphp-talk] Message Boards

Felix A. Marte fmarte at bellatlantic.net
Fri May 31 10:30:38 EDT 2002

Hello All,

	I am very new to this newsgroup, but figured I would share since I just
spent the night working on it... I just installed Phorum.  It runs on
Apache/MySQL/PHP infrastructures. The only complaint that I've seen (too new
to comment on actual usuage) is that a) the installation instructions are
lacking, and b) it can run slowing depending on the load.

	The application lives at www.phorum.org

-Enjoy,
Felix Marte