[nycphp-talk] Message Boards

Oktay Altunergil nyphp at altunergil.com
Fri May 31 08:18:08 EDT 2002

I've had the same problem while looking for a decent Project Managememt / PIM application recently. Everything looks good on paper (so to speak), but when you actually download and give it a go, they all suck. Unfortunately, this is pretty much all you can do, download/install/test.  Your other option is to ask people whom you trust, for recommendations. You've done this already.

Oktay