Apache 2.0 + PHP Latest Stable corrupting images?

evan heller evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Nov 4 23:59:53 EST 2002

Hi,

I have apache 2.0 working with the latest version
of php-stable module on windows 2000 server. I was
wondering what could be causing images that are
uploaded to become corrupted. For some reason, I
noticed that when an image is uploaded gif or jpeg
or just about anything, php seems to be receiving
a  larger file than the one being sent. Its almost
as if the files are being padded. Anyhow I've
tried a bunch of things using a combination of
safe_mode / open_basedir and upload_tmp_dir being
changed around and nothing seems to fix this.

Does anyone have an idea on what to do to start to
fix this?

-Evan