[nycphp-talk] Sanitizing input?

Adam Fields fields at surgam.net
Wed Nov 6 11:22:49 EST 2002

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 10:31:33AM -0500, Oktay Altunergil wrote:
> There's a great paper by The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) at http://www.owasp.org/. It's called the OWASP Guide. It is not specific to any programming language but it contains some very valuable information.

Thanks - forgot about that.

While there is lots of good stuff in there, I was more looking for
what they're intending to include in a future version - a
platform-specific cheatsheet for particularl techniques.

--
				- Adam

-----
Adam Fields, Managing Partner, fields at surgam.net
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.adamfields.com