[nycphp-talk] PHP Training

Daniel Kushner nyphp at websapp.com
Wed Nov 6 15:21:11 EST 2002

Hi Winston,

In coorporation with NYPHP, I used to give PHP courses here in
Manhattan (http://websapp.com/training.php). Due to my busy schedule, I
wasn't
able to do this on a monthly bases. However, if you, and another 5-6 people
are interested, I could put together a "special edition" this or next
month!

--Daniel