[nycphp-talk] PHP Training

Oktay Altunergil nyphp at altunergil.com
Wed Nov 6 15:28:23 EST 2002

New York Linux Scene has some Perl (and maybe C?) classes. I would recommend them even if you want to program in PHP later.

see the nylug-talk archives (nylug.org) or http://www.nylxs.com/ for more info.

oktay

PS: I'm not saying Perl is better or anything. Just that you won't be able to find many PHP classes and knowing Perl will help a lot more than you think with PHP.