[nycphp-talk] PHP Project Groups

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.org
Mon Nov 18 09:06:18 EST 2002

--- "Donald J. Organ IV" <dorgan at optonline.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any PHP project groups that are looking for help on new
> projects, I am not looking for pay just a mention of name.

New York PHP is has a dedicated server online (http://projects.nyphp.org) for
just such a purpose.  Although not completely implemented, we have at least
two projects that will be hosted there, which should start early this week.

In addition, NYPHP is always trying to improve the mailing list software, web
site in general, and develop interesting new software (like a fully
integrated, threaded web-forum/mailing list).  I also have about three new
web pages and tutorials that need to go online, so any help would certainly
be appreciated  :)

=====
Hans Zaunere
New York PHP