[nycphp-talk] OSSUITE - Open-source Suite

Vanmosel, Arno Arno.Vanmosel at wwecorp.com
Tue Nov 19 11:17:37 EST 2002

Looks very nice ....

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Chuon [mailto:LarryC at indexstock.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 10:41 AM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: [nycphp-talk] OSSUITE - Open-source Suite

Hello NYPHP and LAMP Gurus:

My team has been working on this project part-time for a couple of months.
We're about to release it, but we want you to have a preview first.

OSSUITE is an integration of NOLA (ERP), osCommerce (e-commerce) and CRM
(coming soon).  Most of the PHP based open-source CRM products only cover
20% of what the industry needs.  We'll write one from scratch.  If anybody
is interested in working on this, please contact me.  We need all the help
available.

http://demo.ossuite.org/final/oscatalog/ - the catalog site
http://demo.ossuite.org/final/osadmin/default.php - admin site to manage the
catalog
Username: admin
Password: password

http://demo.ossuite.org/final/oserp/index.php - ERP or accounting backend
Username: admin
Password: password

There are many enhancements and bug fixes.  Keep in mind this is the initial
release (ver.1.0).  Besides adding CRM, we'll include promo and discount
features in future releases.

Have fun!
Larry

Note: Don't change the password.  We need to keep it accessible by others.
Thanks.