[nycphp-talk] IMAP function imap_rfc822_parse_headers

Jean B Flamand jean at ufinity.com
Wed Nov 20 21:22:40 EST 2002

Thanks a lot Hans,

Now I manage to use this function , you need to replace all \
 by \\r\

before sending the string to the function, but now it appears that there
are some limitation to this function...
With php 2.2.3 the number of address in the field "to" is forced to a
max of 140... If nore than 140 the function crashes badly...
But it works fine wit php 2.2.2 !!!
Gotta go in the C code of 2.2.3 to clear this up :( ...
If anybody know why this is so bad let me know please ....
Thanks

JB