[nycphp-talk] OSSuite Released

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Fri Nov 22 19:52:58 EST 2002

Hi Gautam,

One of our members evaluated Relata extensively.  We concluded that it only
has about 20% of what we need.  Therefore, we'll build one from scratch
ourselves.  It'll take just as long to read other people's code and try to
make some senses out of it.  Thanks for the suggestion.

By the way, PHPList is a lot better than relata mail in my opinion.  We'll
definitely reuse some of their codes to save time.  That's the beauty of OO
and OSS.

Larry