[nycphp-talk] bsd apache php mysql help

Shawn Lawyer shawn at shawnlawyer.com
Mon Nov 18 15:19:14 EST 2002

my whole objective with my server was to not only have a for/non profit
developement enviroment but also to gain the experience needed to facilitate
my/others needs. what do you mean nyphp could provide space? i wouldn' t
mind also providing space for this group, since i do plan, when i have more
time, to become deeply involved in this local community. does nyphp.org site
need a mirror? oh and also i haven't been able to get on dal.net today does
any one know why and is there a dal.net server provided through anyone in
this group. i used to spend a great deal of time in #php under the nick
natural178.

thanks
shawn