[nycphp-talk] find php script

lory : : agolory at email.it
Wed Oct 16 15:27:16 EDT 2002

From: lory : : [mailto:agolory at email.it]

 >>> I've need of a php form that allow me to insert a FILE(zip), IMAGE,
 >>> TITLE,
 >>> SUBTITLE, DESCRIPTION and DATE..
 >>> and that make the webpage with all.
 >>> (ok also with mysql).
 >>>
 >>> Where i can find a similar project?
 >>
 >> Insert a file into what? Please provide an exmple of what you want,
 >> this description doesn't make much sense?:

sorry 4 english Adam :)
I would insert the files in a folder (like 'images') so i can download the
file from a link that i write into php form... ok?

from the phpFORM: i want insert into a webpage:

*IMAGE*
*TITLE*
*SUBTITLE*
*DESCRIPTION*
*DATE*
*LINK* to file
*FILE* into folder IMAGE

lory : :

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Telefonini a partire da 50?: Trovali su eBay!

Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=531&d=9-9