[nycphp-talk] OT ASP

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Wed Oct 9 12:08:34 EDT 2002

All the ASP/Linux packages I have worked with have not mirrored the ASP/IIS
environment closely enough to be of value to me.  If someone has had a
differing experience, I would love to hear it since I have a customer who
wants to move some of the more critical ASP apps to Linux but does not want
to tweak the app.

Jim