Scaling LAMP Architecture

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Wed Oct 9 12:48:50 EDT 2002

Hi,

Does anybody have any experiences designing LAMP for a large environment?
As far as I know, LAMP is a 2-tier architecture.  There isn't an application
server such as JBOSS, Weblogic, or Zope that sits in between.  Any
suggestion on how to go about this problem is greatly appreciated.

By the way, this is in reference to osCommece and Nola integration.  The
integration is about 95% done.  We are dressing it up now.  Hopefully, we
can release the product to the public domain within a month or two.  If you
want to sign up for a test drive of a fully integrated ERP and eCom system,
please send me an email.  Our next goal is to integrate or build our own
CRM/XRM module.  Once again, if you are interested in helping out, please
email me.

Best regards,

Larry Chuon
Personal Email: lchuon at lechuon.com <mailto:lchuon at lechuon.com>