[nycphp-talk] OT ASP

Preston-Campbell brian at preston-campbell.com
Wed Oct 9 13:03:49 EDT 2002

Actually I was looking for that.  Google is still showing the old
chilisoft.com pages and there is no forwarding information so I was out
of luck.  If I download the trial I have 30 days to complete my project
-- if I need it further I can convince my client that it is a necessary
purchase.  Thanks for your help.

Brian