[nycphp-talk] OT ASP

Oktay Altunergil nyphp at altunergil.com
Wed Oct 9 13:01:06 EDT 2002

Just a quick note.. You will probably not get some MS only ASP components with chilisoft ASP or any other non-MS ASP solution. One of the more important ones of such modules is the CDONTs objects. (i believe you need to use these if you want to send emails etc among other things). I believe there's also another to enable uploads..

I don't know if chilisoft has added support for this to their offering in the last few months, but I would definetely make sure it'll work for my needs before spending time on installing and configuring it.

Oktay