[nycphp-talk] Re: Graphics with php

elvire dardier nygini at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 16:34:43 EDT 2002

Hi Hans,
Yes, it is the only error that we get in our little
script im.php:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagepng()
in im.php on line 9

 We tried using getimagesize() and some other
gd_functions and they were found by php.

I do not exaclty understand what you mean by enabling
PNG? We specified PNG directory with the option
"--with" when configuring php.
What constants should be defined?

Thank you again,
Genevieve.