[nycphp-talk] Tonight, NYPHP Presents: AMP Development under Win2K and the AIP

Michael James MJames at emarketer.com
Thu Oct 24 11:12:09 EDT 2002

I enjoyed the meeting last night (first one for me).  Thanks!

I would be interested in seeing a presentation about Flash and PHP/MySQL if other people are interested too.  I have been doing some work in this area, but I would like to hear about other people's trials and tribulations....  One good website for this I found is:  www.flash-db.com.

Michael

Michael James
www.emarketer.com
821 Broadway
New York, NY 10003
(212) 763-6076 (direct #)
(212) 677-6300 (main #)

mjames at emarketer.com

Join over 50,000 marketers receiving
internet and e-business stat news daily.
Subscribe to the free eMarketer Daily:
http://www.emarketer.com/news/newsletter.php

>>> zaunere at yahoo.com 10/23/02 08:39AM >>>
Tonight, NYPHP Presents...

When: 6:30pm Tonight, 10/23/02
Where: Digital Pulp, Inc
What: "Introduction to AMP Technology -- Development Under Windows
2000" and "The Net and The Association of Internet Professionals,"

More at http://nyphp.org.

=====
Hans Zaunere
New York PHP