Programmer needed

Peter Balogh palexanderbalogh at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 18:21:03 EDT 2002

The company I'm working for is looking for a contract programmer in the
New York area.  The project will begin next Wednesday, by all
indications, and will involve PHP and mySQL programming.  They're using
Postnuke for a CMS and want to create customized sections that tap into
Postnuke session variables, so familiarity with the inner workings of
that CMS is a big, big plus. Some light travel within the NY area is
required but will be fully reimbursed, and they tell me that the pay
will be competitive.

Reply to me off-list with relevant links and any information you wish
to pass along.

Thank you.

--------
Peter Balogh