[nycphp-talk] unserialize_callback_func

Adam Fields fields at surgam.net
Mon Oct 28 11:45:59 EST 2002

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 09:17:02PM -0500, Adam Fields wrote:

> I'm trying to use unserialize_callback_func to set up an autoloader
> function to be called if an object is unserialized and the class
> hasn't been defined yet.
>
> However, it doesn't seem to work - the callback function isn't getting
> called.

I found the problem. Apparently, this setting doesn't exist in
versions prior to 4.2, and the documentation listing applicable
versions is wrong.

--
				- Adam

-----
Adam Fields, Managing Partner, fields at surgam.net
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.adamfields.com