[nycphp-talk] More Client-Side Grief

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Tue Oct 29 10:57:47 EST 2002

I'll have to try and find some of my source for this.  Don't get me wrong, I
don't submit the one window to the other.  The submit button on the popup
executes a java script which does:

opener.someform.somehiddenfield.value = mypopup.someform.sometextfield.value

for each field.  Then opener.someform.submit();

Jim