[nycphp-talk] PHP Inventory Management software ?

Oktay Altunergil nyphp at altunergil.com
Thu Oct 31 09:00:07 EST 2002

Yes. I've come accross these too.
'phpInv is small [...] inventory script'. Well. it's too small for our purposes.

the other one.. PgWebInventory " is a simple way to inventory your books, movies, and music at home. ", and no it doesn't look like it would work if customized it.

In short.. everything that is out there for free seem to be too simplistice. The best of the lot is IRM.

oktay