[nycphp-talk] There's that word again....

Jayesh Sheth JayeshSh at netscape.net
Thu Oct 31 12:51:13 EST 2002

Hello Adam,

While I was writing a JavaScript based slide show tool, I searched on
sourceforge.net and came up with many different php powered slide show
tools.

I wrote a small, simple  JavaScript slideshow script which works
differently from (complex) php / database driven ones: First place the
index.html for the slideshow page in your slideshow directory: e.g.:
www.yourname.com/slides/index.html; then just put pictures named image0,
image1, image2 and so in an "images" subdirectory, e.g. :
 www.yourname.com/slides/images . Then change the number of total slides
in the script (a variable), edit a series of paragraph tags in the
index.html, and you're ready to go.

 I have been thinking about releasing this script under the GPL license
for some time now - because it might be of use to other people.

Regards,

- Jay

http://shopnow.netscape.com/