[nycphp-talk] Need ideas on implementing this feature

Bill Patterson patterson at computer.org
Wed Sep 4 11:28:33 EDT 2002

It seems that the trade off to consider is whether the conversion information
is so voluminous to download that it would cause more problems than the
multiple page updates if you use PHP for the conversion information.  If it
is relatively simple and easily managed in JavaScript, I'd go that way.

Bill