[nycphp-talk] GD imageCreate

Kayra Otaner kayraotaner at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 15:33:55 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm also using gd library to createa on the fly images for my free counter site. I've observed
that using fonts (any) is consuming huge amount of cpu and memory. Try to not to use different
font files and or try to reduce character count in word or sentences.
Also you may create a bacground image and try to load it instead of creating it also on the fly.

Best

Kayra Otaner