[nycphp-talk] Printing from arrays.

Matthew Zimmerman mz34 at nyu.edu
Wed Sep 11 13:51:51 EDT 2002

Whooops... I realize there is some stuff missing from the query and
from the database I illustrate here. I can give you the proper code if
needed. I had just tried to dash of a scaled down example quiet
quickly, but I realize the code I gave makes no sense.
But maybe it doesn't affect the question in hand.. that is... how keys
appear in an array if you have similar named fields in different
tables. (ie. images.id, format.id)

Matt