[nycphp-talk] Printing from arrays.

FB` fb at intldef.org
Wed Sep 11 14:00:38 EDT 2002

i am not sure if this is the *right* way to do it, but off the cuff, this
should work:

$query= "SELECT
  images.id as images_id,
  format.id as format_id,
  format.name as format_name
FROM images, format
WHERE images.id=$id";

while ($row=mysql_fetch_array($result)){
$images_id = $row["images_id"];
$format_id = $row["format_id"];
$format_name = $row["format_name"];

echo "$images_id, $format_id, $format_name";
echo "<br>";
}

i added the "a.b as a_b" bits because this is what i generally do, and while
referring back to $row["a.b"] could work, if your select has just "a.b", i'm
not sure it would work in exactly that format...

HTH

FB`

Filips Baumanis