[nycphp-talk] PHP Shopping Cart

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Thu Sep 12 11:55:14 EDT 2002

FYI,

My team at ossuite.org/lechuon.com will release a newly integrated suite of
products, which include osCommerce 2.1 and Nola within the next 1.5 to 2
month.  Many components are re-written to meet the new framework.  We will
then plan to integrate some sort of CRM/XRM module as well.  If anybody
interested in co-developing ossuite(tm), please email me directly.  Everyone
is welcomed.  Experience in CRM and CMS is a big plus.  PHP and MySQL
experience is a must.

OSSuite is purely based on LAMP.

Larry